Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's a small world.

In dinking around and trying to further familiarize myself with this blog, I found that you can click on your favorite movies and it shows others who have listed the same titles. The first one I hit was a gentleman in Gunnison, CO. Oh my gosh!!!! Mermories just looded oever me. I used to spend every summer there from 1974 to 1985. As a college drop-out, I moved to Gunnison and lived there for a year and a half working up the way at Crested Butte during the winter and Harmel's Guest Ranch during the summer. In the summer of 2007, my husband and I passed thru there and I was pleased to see that while quite a bit has changed, equally as much remains the same. Now we own property in Ohio city, CO and hope to get up there much more often. What a nice happenstance this morning!

1 comment: