Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I met some wonderful women at An Affair Of The Heart (spr09) and they invited me to come look around Creativelifediary and to sign up for the workshop on this coming Sat.
It took awhile for me to get a RoundTuit TM, but here goes.
I love to piddly-fart-around and create things. I sew, knit wide long things and thin long things, cook (not bake), perform at ren-faires and have an addiction to fabric. I am stepping out in faith that I can help support my family while I am in school thru the selling of the crafts I enjoy creating. Having said that, I have no idea where to start. I have in the past sold projects literally off my back, out of my cart at WallyWorld and by word of mouth. Actually attempting to do this via the web is somewhat overwhelming, but I never back down from a good challenge.
I will throughout this process try to remember that, "When shooting for the moon, even if you miss, you still get a trip through the stars".

No comments:

Post a Comment